[ncdnhc-discuss] Structure Task Force.

Raul Echeberria raul at inia.org.uy
Tue Dec 4 14:58:39 CET 2001

Dear friends:

Those are the documents that have circulated in the Task Force.

They are the positions from other constituencies in relation with the ALSC
report.

Beside that, I include into the .zip the proposal from the Chair to address
the discussion.

I'd like to receive inputs from the constituency. It would be very good
that the comments would be concretes.

In the following days we can detect who are the constituency's members more
interested in those topics in order to probably organize a more intensive
work with them.

My first comment is that this Task Force seems to be more a new ALSC rather
than a Structure Task Force. If it is confirmed in the next days, then we
will reproduce the AL-Forum discussion with a little probability of arrive
to some consensus.

Regards,

Raul