[ncdnhc-discuss] ICANN committee recommends voting restrictions,fewer At-Large di rectors

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 31 16:59:55 CEST 2001

At 16:46 31/08/01, Dave Crocker wrote:
>It is essential to FORCE the entire set of at-large board members to work
>collaboratively with members of other constituencies

What a concept of democracy and a respect of the competence of the elected
people. Would that not means to force the users doing what the developpers
wants.

Market as the puppets of the manufactures: the dream of the poor product
designers...  Dave, you shown the world you were better than that!

I do not understand that masochist inclination of the "developers" to
underestimate the capacity of the Internet technical abilities. I hope it
is not the fear that their system is not robust enough to cope with real life?