Fwd: Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] ICANN committee recommends voting restrictions,fewerAt-Large di rectors

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Thu Aug 30 22:55:43 CEST 2001

At 11:06 AM 8/30/2001, George Sadowsky wrote:
>You and Dave Crocker could be a lot more effective if you eliminated the
>vitriol from your remarks.

George, I wish you were right.

If you look over the record, you will see that reasonable tone and reasoned
content are no more effective.

>  Barbara and others are absolutely right on that count.

Please explain why they are right about us, and at the same time, they are
themselves free to make constant personal attack.  (I assume that you have
been tracking this mailing list long enough to note, for example, the at
Milton is quite literally compulsive about such attacks.  He exhibits
absolutely no restraint.

>   It may be possible to do good and NOT be lonesome.  Try it.

I tried it for roughly 2 years.  Didn't work.

Best of luck in your new effort to seek a great reconciliation.  It is a
shame that it will fail.

d/

Dave Crocker  <mailto:dcrocker at brandenburg.com>
tel +1.408.246.8253;  fax +1.408.273.6464