[ncdnhc-discuss] In Support of an NCSO

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Thu Aug 30 14:29:48 CEST 2001

Dear Danny,
do you drop the SME Constituency project or are you just not willing to pay
for the Membership?

I am interested at YK Park proposition to include the SMEs in her SO. This
probably means that SMEs are more in the NCDNHC than BC?

Are you an NCDNHC Member yourself or just an ML Member?

You saw my mail exchange with Marilyn. I responded to her this morning
politely but firm that her document had no meaning and unless she wanted to
start a war she should remove it. This is not going to help my BoD election
:-) but I cannot accept an absurd document against my business...

Jefsey