[ncdnhc-discuss] FTAA and ICANN UDRP [Fwd: [Ip-health] FTAA Comments from EssentialAction]

Nilda Vany Martinez Grajales vany at sdnp.org.pa
Thu Aug 30 00:24:46 CEST 2001

Manon:

I have informed that the ccTLD of Chile has sent their comments to the
negociator commitee of the FTAA regarding this subject.
The only link I have for this comments is in Spanish.  But I suppouse that
somewhere int he FTAA website this are translated into English

http://www.nic.cl/Board/2001-2/alca.html

Best Regards
Vany
:-)