[ncdnhc-discuss] [Fwd: ccTLD meeting on 7th Sep (ccSO Formation)]

Nilda Vany Martinez Grajales vany at sdnp.org.pa
Mon Aug 13 17:35:07 CEST 2001

Hi to all:

FYI

Best Regards
Vany

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ccTLD meeting on 7th Sep (ccSO Formation)
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 12:03:52 +0900
From: "Byung-Kyu Kim" <bkkim at wwtld.org>
To: <amsiat at gh10.sdnpben.org.bj>, <vany at sdnp.org.pa>,

Dear Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders Constituency:

The ccTLD Constituency is panning to announce the Resolution for
the ccSO Formation in the Montevideo ccTLD meeting on 7th Sep.

We heartily invite you in order to hear your opinions before we get the
final announcement of the ccTLD Constituency. It will start on 7th Sep
2:00 pm.

If your schedules are available on that time windows, could you
participate
in the ccTLD meeting and give us your comments ?

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

ByungKyu Kim
ByungKyu Kim, Ph.D.
Executive Director, ccTLD Secretariat
ccTLD Constituency of the DNSO, ICANN
TEL: +82-2-2186-4533, FAX: +82-2-2186-4599
Email: bkkim at wwtld.org, URL: http://www.wwtld.org