[Ncuc-ap] Prepping for ICANN68 and upcoming NCSG Policy meeting

Mili Semlani milisemlani at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:13:01 CEST 2020

Hello community,

Nice to e meet you. I hope you and everyone are you are well.

As the next ICANN meeting is in the APAC region (while virtual) we as a
community should use this chance to voice our views as NCUC APAC.

I am putting together a blog/report of sorts for the NCUC website and I was
hoping to pool in your thoughts on the following in preparation on what to
look forward to at ICANN 68.

Feel free to send me your thoughts on the following:
1. What are the key discussions/tracks you are following?
2. Which policy issues are important from the APAC perspective in the
upcoming meeting?
3. What should be some of the sessions/policy tracks we should be watching
closely?
4. What are the current pressing issues or challenges in IG in APAC?
5. Any other thoughts you may have.

*Kindly send them to me by May 21*.

The NCSG Policy meeting happening on May 19 is also a good place to learn
more about the current issues and NCSG/UC take on them.

Please find participation details for the *NCSG Policy meeting on Tuesday
19 May 2020 at 1200 UTC*

Join Zoom Meeting

https://icann.zoom.us/j/95369965104

Meeting ID: 953 6996 5104
Password: 5b.3ChCd5Q

Let me know if you have any questions or any other suggestions on what we
can do to prepare for ICANN 68.
--
With gratitude
Mili Semlani