[Ncuc-ap] Hello+ ICANN66 Policy report

Mili milisemlani at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 22:40:23 CET 2019

Hello APAC Community,
  Thank you for choosing me to be the voice of our community at NCUC EC.

In a effort to make out regional participation stronger I would like to hear from you.

What do we need to become better engaged at policy discussions ? There is a policy writing course coming up... would it help to have it translated in some local languages?

Planning to start a bi monthly NCUC APAC meeting where we can discuss ongoing policy matters and other issues. Is it a good idea?

Lastly, reach out to me off/on list for any NCUC related matters, membership issues, or if you have any doubts or suggestions.

Sharing the Post-ICANN66 Policy Report https://go.icann.org/post66 for your reference.

I hope to hear soon from you all. And you will keep hearing from me.

—
With gratitude
Mili Semlani