[Ncuc-ap] Fwd: Expression of Interest - GNSO nominated Mentor for the ICANN Fellowship Program

Mili milisemlani at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 17:22:14 CET 2019

Hello
 It’s a good opportunity for some of the seniors in our group to help coach and train our newcomers.

—
With gratitude
Mili Semlani

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ayden Férdeline <icann at FERDELINE.COM>
Date: 5 December 2019 at 15:18:59 GMT
To: NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Expression of Interest - GNSO nominated Mentor for the ICANN Fellowship Program

Dear all,

Please note that applications are currently being accepted to serve as a GNSO Mentor for three consecutive ICANN meetings beginning with ICANN68. Each mentor coaches up to seven ICANN fellows. In exchange for their service, mentors will receive travel funding for these three meetings.

The GNSO Standing Selection Committee will evaluate the applications and make a recommendation to the GNSO Council as to whom should be the GNSO Mentor.

If you are willing to provide advice, guidance, encouragement, and support to fellows, please consider applying! The deadline for applications is 17 December.

Kind regards,

Ayden Férdeline