[Ncuc-ap] Fwd: [NCUC-EC] Meeting about PC NCSG and ICANN61 | Friday 02 March 2018 | 1200 UTC

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 02:09:53 CET 2018

Dear Nadira,

Sometimes our regional list sends a message to its members to reinforce a
message.

Indeed the email below was shared with the list only for information, as AP
members are not required to participate.

I apologize for the confusion and certainly I'll focus more on content targeted
to AP members as we go forward!

Thank you for your email!

Elsa
—