[Ncuc-af] Fwd: Call for Replacement of Council members: reissued

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:46:03 CET 2020

Dear All,
Good day and Happy New Year to everyone.

I just want to quickly bring these opportunities to your attention.

It is a great way to start and you don't have to be an expert to start, the
learning is in the doing.

Hope to see someone step forward, if you need any clarification, I will do
my best to help.

Kind regards,
Benjamin