[Ncuc-af] Summary of NCUC-Africa Skype Call

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 10:16:12 CET 2020

Thank you, Rafik, for your response. I apologized for the omission. (It was
not shared on the mailing list) We scheduled the call on the NCUC Africa
Skype link, that we had in the past.
Also, we had an initial conversation on the Whatsapp group, but we have
agreed to make the mailing list the main channel of communication.

In terms of experienced members helping to* simplify* any policy documents,
we agreed that there are critical concepts or anecdotes to every policy
document or critical article that can assist the understanding of new
members and ease the reading of these documents.  We are appealing to
experience members to just help explain those bits and thereby kickstarting
new members' interest in diving deep into the document.