[Ncuc-af] Fwd: Important!!! Reminder on the NCUC Africa concept document

Dorothy Gi dkgxdgx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 05:20:36 CEST 2019

Dear fellow members,  I went through the document and I left my comments.
Most of the changes are cosmetic and more to do with flow.  There were a
couple of places where the meaning was not clear.  I hope you will find my
input useful. My apologies for the late submission. I was called to TICAD
very late and this disturbed my planning.
best regards
Dorothy K. Gordon
+233 267133598