[Ncuc-af] Meeting with Pierre ()

thatomfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 16:37:01 CET 2019

Hi Yazid,
The meeting has postponed for tomorrow, so your input will still go through. Thanks.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Yazid AKANHO <yakanho2 at yahoo.fr> Date: 11/03/2019  23:21  (GMT+09:00) To: thatomfikwe <thatomfikwe at gmail.com>, Remmy Nweke <remmyn at gmail.com> Cc: Ncuc-af <ncuc-af at lists.ncuc.org> Subject: Re: [Ncuc-af] Meeting with Pierre ()
Hi all;
just reading the mail, i am not sure my request will be taken into account due to the time, i think the diner is closed now.My contribution was to discuss if possible about ICANN Africa Strategy Plan version 3.0: where are we now after the comments done few months back and how far with the implementation ?

Thanks.

-- Prenez soin de vous car chaque jour est une vie. Yazid M. AKANHO
 Mobile: (+229)97979910
 LinkdIn: www.linkedin.com/in/yakanho
blog: http://yakanho.beninois.net