[Ncuc-af] [NCUC-DISCUSS] [Call for applications] NCUC appointee to NCSG Finance Committee

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 19:11:26 CET 2019

Dear Thato,
Good job and thumbs up for you.  I think it is only fair for you to
continue the good job you are doing  now that you have declared your
interest to keep representing the the constituency.

I will be glad to volunteer for some of the tasks you have highlighted now
that I have sometime.

All the best,
Benjamin