[Ncuc-af] [NCUC-DISCUSS] [Call for applications] NCUC appointee to NCSG Finance Committee

Wisdom Donkor wisdom.dk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 09:13:44 CET 2019

Thanks Ines,
I will support Thato for another term

--
*WISDOM DONKOR (S/N Eng.)*
President & CEO

Member: UN IGF MultistatekeHolder Advisory Group
Member: UN BPF on Policy Option for Connecting and Enabling the Next Billion
Member: UN BPF on Gender and Access
Member: UN IGF National Regional Initiatives
Member: UN BPF on IOT, Big Data and AI
Member: National SDG's data Roadmaps Advisory Committee, Ghana
Member / Fellow: Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Member: Internet Society
Member: Freedom Online Coalition (FOC)
Member / Alumni: Diplo Foundation
Member: OGP Open Data WG Member,
Partner: Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition
Member: World Bank Open Data Working Team
Member: Africa Open Data Collaborative
Member: Ghana Energy Commission Data Task-force
Member: Linux Accra Users Group
Information Technology Association of Ghana, National Secretariat Manager