[Ncuc-af] Fwd: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Expression of Interest - NCUC Representatives at NCSG Executive Committee

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 14:31:25 CET 2018

Thanks Ines for sharing this call,

I would like to encourage our colleagues here to consider nominating
themselves for this position at the NCSG Executive Committee. This is
yet another important way to be involved in the work at the
stakeholder's level.

Do not hesitate to ask questions here, i am sure many will be happy to
provide guidance.

Thanks,
Arsene

> Dear NCUC Africa members,
>
> A kind reminder. Deadline 2nd of December 2018.

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali* <http://about.me/ArseneTungali>*
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <https://www.smart-kitoko.com/>*,
Tel: +243 993810967
GPG: 523644A0