[Ncuc-af] Upcoming NCSG elections

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 20:12:15 CEST 2018

Ben thanks for the input.

My proposition based on experience and observations is that we need votes
beyond the continent to make it a success and not from king maker point of
view.

Sorry I did not name you and others in my initial thoughts out, but I know
you have been active too. I only used that as analogy of what we can do. We
also have the likes of Wisdom from Ghana to name a few that should be
encouraged

Above all most of the votes candidates will get will largely be determined
by whom they know, in fact face to face even. In addition there are lots of
politics like you mentioned.

It will also be worthy to know if those who are interested and ready to
work with understanding that NCSG deserves.

Of course, most of us are aware myself and Thato were earlier in the year
seconded to NCSG from NPOC and NCUC respectively as Finance Reps and we
hope to be available to work with new team of NCSG EXCO, of course with
your all endearing support.

Like I noted earlier the success of NCSG demands those understanding as
aforementioned.

Have a good evening.