[Ncuc-af] NCUC AFRICA REGIONAL WEBINAR

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 21:30:09 CET 2018

Hi Ines,

Thanks for this and I really do support these initiatives.

We need to come back to our webinars and would suggest if we can have
one every two months or so and we can agree on an agenda that would
look like:
- Updates on current NCUC/NCSG work: where one/two of our members
would give us an update about what's going on at the NCUC/NCSG feel
and where we need to pay more attention as the African group. This
would be maybe public comments, working group or any discussion
happening on the list and where our voice is not being heard.

- Discuss any emerging issue in the Africa region with regards to the DNS.

- Discuss our collaboration with the GES and if there is any way they
can associate us in any of their current or upcoming initiative.

These are just ideas that I would like to send here and that I hope we
can work out and have a clear plan for regular meet ups. Our voice is
less and less on the ,ailing lists and I would like to call upon
everyone so that we become more active as we used to do.

Happy new year everyone.

Arsene