[Ncuc-af] My Report for ICANN61 participation.

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Fri Apr 6 23:16:50 CEST 2018

Dear All,

I participated in the previous ICANN conference as NCUC fellow. Please see in attach my draft report. I would like to share it with you so that you can give me hints to improve it. Don’t hesitate to comment, give suggestions or correcting/rephrasing bad words or phrasing. It will help me also improve my English writing.

I drafted two versions, one in French and the second in English.

FR pour les francophones: https://docs.google.com/document/d/130UyM9mfUj5ijd96Y1O5vV7WjC0kNuIcucL3LkyDzdA/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/130UyM9mfUj5ijd96Y1O5vV7WjC0kNuIcucL3LkyDzdA/edit?usp=sharing>
EN: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eIxZf2HVbJHA9mk8n_jxiYREoLi73OTeLrVOUwbMimk/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eIxZf2HVbJHA9mk8n_jxiYREoLi73OTeLrVOUwbMimk/edit?usp=sharing>

Merci d’avance.

@__f_f__

Best Regards