[Ncuc-af] NCUC Africa Members 1st Webinar

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 13:01:04 CEST 2017

Thank you good people. I was just at another forum where .africa was said
to have registered 8k names so far. I think they also mentioned that they
were past the landrush stage?
Anyway, I wondered whether this is info that everyone in our group knows.
Also wondered how .africa was collaborating/competing with local ccTLDs and
how much they are addressing the recommendations of the DNS study.
These to me would be a great discussion.
Grace