[Ncuc-af] Topics and Presenters for NCUC Africa Regional Webinar

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 14:49:17 CEST 2017

> I believe we should also create a session for the NCUC operating procedures. If African NCUC members understand it very well, our participation and engagement will drastically improve both within NCUC and across ICANN.

Great point, Ben!
A session on NCUC operating procedures will be a plus!

And i do concur with someone who made a comment that we should stick at one item or at least two for each webinar, in order to have enough time to debate and understàd very well.

We already have a good pool of ideas on the Google doc that we can exploit for further webinars.

Arsène Tungali,
about.me/ArseneTungali
+243 993810967
GPG: 523644A0