[Ncuc-af] Topics and Presenters for NCUC Africa Regional Webinar

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 10:42:20 CEST 2017

That's a nice idea, a good way to involve the continent into discussions and mentorship possibilities.

We have a challenge of having many of our members from Africa to be active in policy discussions; i believe these types of activities can help all of us to find our way.

Regards,
Arsene

Arsène Tungali,
about.me/ArseneTungali