[Ncuc-af] Call to vote

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 13:01:57 CEST 2017

Thanks guys :)  I am not elected yet, still need CSG to approve my
nomination.

Rafik

On Oct 24, 2017 4:21 PM, "Akinremi Peter Taiwo" <compsoftnet at gmail.com>
wrote:

Congratulations to Rafik.

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 8:03 AM, Arsène Tungali <arsenebaguma at gmail.com>
wrote:

> This is an important point Rafik, we are not left behind and we should
> keep on taking the space: taking over icann with capable people. We have
> capable people in Africa!
>
> And Rafik will hopefully be elected Vice Chair of the GNSO Council in Abu
> Dhabi, so, one more African voice there!
>
> -----------------
> Arsène Tungali,
> about.me/ArseneTungali
> +243 993810967 <+243%20993%20810%20967>
> GPG: 523644A0
> Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo
>
> Sent from my iPhone (excuse typos)
>
> On Oct 24, 2017, at 7:16 AM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Akinermi,
>
> for into, ICANN board has currently 3 members from Africa and one of them
> is likely to be elected as Board chair in Abu Dhabi.
>
> Best,
>
> Rafik

>> It's good to see capable hands going for the Chair position of NCUC in
>> Africa. I believe very soon we will have Africans as part of the ICANN
>> board if nothing like that as of now. Wishes you both Good luck.
>>
>> Regards
>> Peter.
>>
>> On Oct 23, 2017 4:06 PM, "Farell Folly" <farellfolly at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> I am honoured to have been nominated for the NCUC chair position and it
>>> will be a pride to have a member from Africa at this position. I will take
>>> this opportunity to thank you all for your advice and support, it really
>>> helped and this experience strenghens my motivation to defend africa
>>> interests.
>>>
>>> The election period starts today and I would like to call you upon that
>>> and make sure you vote before the deadline. We are two great candidates
>>> from Africa and I encourage you to vote from your heart in what you believe
>>> is the right thing. Whether or not I am elected, please rest assured that I
>>> will continue to devote my time to the community, even more, because all
>>> arguments in my SOI do not stand only for the chair position. These are
>>> things I want to see as improvement in our community, especially when it
>>> comes to diversity.
>>>
>>> Thank you all. Have a nice week.
>>> --
>>> Regards
>>> @__f_f__
>>> https://www.linkedin.com/in/farellf

*Akinremi Peter Taiwo*
[ West Africa Coordinator ]
African Civil Society on Information Society (*ACSIS*)
*Website: *www.acsis-scasi.org

*E*xecutive Consultant.
[ Compsoftnet Enterprise ]
Nigeria

*T*echnical Consultant
[ RetailPoint ]
Lagos
Website: www.retailpos.com.ng

*W*eb Master
[ Internet Governance Caucus ]
Website: www.igcaucus.org

*Phone:* +2347-0638-30177, +2348-1874-76292
*twitter:* @compsoftnet
*Skype:* akinremi.peter
*Office:*  Off old Ota Road, Alagbado,Lagos