[Ncuc-af] Endorsemnt for Elections

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 19:22:53 CEST 2017

Hi all,
Thank you for this thread.
I met Yolanda in Joburg during the FIFAfrica and I am very excited about
her energy. She was also awesome during ICANN Joburg where the outreach was
really meaningful.
I look forward to hearing what all the candidates have to offer.
And if there is a candidate for chair among us, please stand up! Otherwise,
I think Renata has south people's interests at heart.
Cheers!

Grace Mutung'u
Skype: gracebomu
@Bomu