[Ncuc-af] Africa lost about $237 million due to internet disruptions

Yolanda Mlonzi mamiyaomhle at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 11:59:48 CEST 2017

Hi Ines & NCUC Africa,

Myself & Joash Moitui are organising a workshop on this at the global IGF.
See here
<http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2017-ws-117-internet-shutdowns-taking-a-toll-on-africa%E2%80%99s-internet-economy>

We are in need of travel support, so if any of you can connect us with
organisations or individuals who would like to support us, please let us
know!

Thanks,
Yolanda.