[Ncuc-af] Fwd: [NCUC-DISCUSS] [Travel support call] Community Regional Outreach Program (CROP) - Opportunity to travel to events for outreach/inreach

Akinremi Peter Taiwo compsoftnet at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 13:49:19 CET 2017

Thanks Ines for sharing.

Regards.
Peter

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 11:02 AM, hfaiedh ines <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear NCUC AFRICA MEMBERS
>
> PLEASE FIND THE CALL FOR CROP. BEST OF LUCK
>
> Travel support call] Community Regional Outreach Program (CROP) -
> Opportunity to travel to events for outreach/inreach

*Akinremi Peter Taiwo*
[ West Africa Coordinator ]
African Civil Society on Information Society (*ACSIS*)
*Website: *www.acsis-scasi.org

*Chief E*xecutive Consultant.
[ Compsoftnet Enterprise ]
www.compsoftnet.com.ng
Nigeria

*T*echnical Consultant
[ RetailPoint ]
Lagos
Website: www.retailpos.com.ng

*Phone:* +2347-0638-30177, +2348-1874-76292
*twitter:* @compsoftnet
*Skype:* akinremi.peter