[Membership-affairs] Doodle Poll: MAT Call

Rao Naveed Bin Rais naveedbinrais at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 19:43:24 CEST 2016

Dear friends,

We plan to have a MAT call between August 1-3 in order to discuss the
progress on the membership affairs and to decide on how to proceed with the
activities. I would appreciate if you can poll your availability. The poll
closes tomorrow, July 29 at 23.59 UTC. The poll is available at
http://doodle.com/poll/8hfb3gep8iscmqrx.

In case most of the members are unavailable for the proposed timeslots, we
can consider pushing the date further.

Looking forward for your input. Thanks.

Regards,
Naveed -