[Membership-affairs] Follow up on the Tuesday, Aug 02 Meeting

Rao Naveed Bin Rais naveedbinrais at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 12:16:13 CEST 2016

Hi Rafik,

Thanks for inquiring about this. The meeting was recorded and I assume
Maryam will have more information on it. If more information is not
available on this, I can try sharing the minutes of the meeting as well.

I would expect a feedback on this document in 2 weeks time, latest by
Sunday August 28.

Naveed -