[Membership-affairs] Follow up on the Tuesday, Aug 02 Meeting

Rao Naveed Bin Rais naveedbinrais at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 09:48:43 CEST 2016

Dear colleagues,

We had a meeting of Membership Affairs Team on Tuesday, August 02 at 1300
hrs UTC. Following up on this meeting, I am sharing a document which
describes the difficulties in getting members engaged and possible
solutions. We need input and feedback from more working party members to
improve on this document and to set the future direction. The document is
available at the following link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ieqY3noVQfJyx8ASgD4V_
SvAULaq0VxTvTd7A3OacYc/edit?usp=sharing

Please provide your feedback to the document and help us moving forward.
Once the document is in good shape, we can share it with the larger
community.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Naveed -