[Membership-affairs] We're publishing the official survey results document tomorrow on behalf of MAT

Walid AL-SAQAF wsaqaf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 19:03:33 CEST 2015

Dear MAT members,

A week has passed since I provided you with the draft NCUC Member
Engagement Survey Results document. And as none of you expressed any
concerns or had comments to alter the survey document, I hereby
announce that I'll ask Maryam around 12pm EST to publish the document
on the website on behalf of MAT and we'll all need to share widely.

Again, the PDF document for easy reading is here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6mAtpcLlTBBQ1lqYnJ0TG9wYU0/view?usp=sharing

& the MS Word document for editing (tracking is on) is here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6mAtpcLlTBBa2oxRVZHa3JCZXM/view?usp=sharing

This is just a heads up confirming that you as MAT members approve
that the document is published on behalf of all of us as a team.
Although much of the work was done by myself, your comments and
suggestions were incorporated in the survey. So I still consider it a
group effort.

If you have any last minute questions or comments, this is the last
opportunity to do so. Otherwise, all is good and the document will go
public tomorrow after 12pm EST.

All the best.

Sincerely,

Walid