[Membership-affairs] IMPORTANT: Help us finalize the formal survey results document

Walid AL-SAQAF wsaqaf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 16:17:41 CEST 2015

Dear MAT members,

At long last, time has come to share with you the draft document of the
full survey results. A special 'thank you' to all of you who contributed to
this work with comments, edits, and ideas.

The PDF document for easy reading is here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6mAtpcLlTBBQ1lqYnJ0TG9wYU0/view?usp=sharing

The MS Word document for editing (tracking is on) is here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6mAtpcLlTBBa2oxRVZHa3JCZXM/view?usp=sharing

Please spare some time to go through the document and help us fix language
or any other issues and make the document as professional as possible.
Those who had filled the survey are particularly encouraged to help. You
are free to contact me off-list if you need to. But don't hold back any
ideas or comments you may have. We want this document to be exposed widely
and help make NCUC better.

The plan is to publish the formal document publicly on the website in just
one week (June 18). So please send your comments as soon as you can.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Walid