[Membership-affairs] Seeking your feedback on a membership engagement survey

Walid ALSAQAF walid.al-saqaf at oru.se
Tue Jan 27 14:58:25 CET 2015

Dear colleagues,

I have been working in the last couple of weeks on a survey that I
feel could shed light on the reasons behind the lack of engagement of
some members (particularly newbies) and potential solutions.

The questions were formulated based on my own intuition, on
discussions we had in various threads and also on more recent
contributions from Bill and Joao.

Find the survey here: http://goo.gl/XlwyQL

The survey is still a draft and I plan to release it for members to
fill in after taking your feedback into account.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Walid

Walid Al-Saqaf, PhD