[Membership-affairs] [NCUC-EC] point on the membership survey

Walid AL-SAQAF wsaqaf at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 11:46:22 CET 2015

Sure thing Bill. Here it is again: http://goo.gl/XlwyQL

In the introduction, I have added Maryam's name and email as the contact
person within ICANN as she will be sending out the questionnaire to all
NCUC members.

I've also added a deadline until the end of February so we could close it
and start analyzing the results afterwords.

Let me know any final thoughts/comments before asking Maryam to distribute
it.

Sincerely,

Walid