[Membership-affairs] Survey results

Walid AL-SAQAF wsaqqaf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 09:44:39 CEST 2015

Dear MAT members,

A summary of the survey results is now accessible here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qp5TCXCKfByrTzb9pLc9AymJYR-gCC8PvrAGBL18eas/
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qp5TCXCKfByrTzb9pLc9AymJYR-gCC8PvrAGBL18eas/viewanalytics#start=publishanalytics>
viewanalytics#start
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qp5TCXCKfByrTzb9pLc9AymJYR-gCC8PvrAGBL18eas/viewanalytics#start=publishanalytics>
=
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qp5TCXCKfByrTzb9pLc9AymJYR-gCC8PvrAGBL18eas/viewanalytics#start=publishanalytics>
publishanalytics
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qp5TCXCKfByrTzb9pLc9AymJYR-gCC8PvrAGBL18eas/viewanalytics#start=publishanalytics>

While the response rate is lower than what I had hoped for (around a third
of the total that voted in the 2015 EC election), I still see this as a
welcome step to engage more members.

We should now start going through the results to find takeaways. I would
love to get some initial thoughts from you to discuss how we could make the
best out of those findings to improve member engagement. I can compile your
ideas and combine them to the results to write a short report that would be
formally presented to the NCUC community at ICANN53.

Your ideas are welcome.

W.