[Membership-affairs] [NCUC-EC] Fwd: [EC-NCSG] 20 new NCSG members have been approved

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 16:13:13 CEST 2013

Hi Bill,

here a real rough draft to be read-proven :
"Dear …,

thanks for expressing interest to join non-commercial users constituency or
NCUC and congratulations for being accepted as member.

Ti introduce quickly the constituency : NCUC is historically the first
place for civil society and non-commercial groups and individuals to be
involved in ICANN processes and always defended the cause of non comercial
users and registrants. NCUC has a diverse membership all over of the world
, that you can be in touch with other non-commercial member from you region
(insert member region).

Please feel free to ask any question about involvement within ncuc and
ongoing issues in ICANN that interest you : freedom of expression, privacy,
development, internet governance etc .

NCUC count  on volunteering and you are warmly welcome to join working
groups and express your opinion on positions developed in NCUC through a
lively mailing list. you will find support from other members and officers
to guide and assist you. Our next step, coming soon, is the ICANN meeting
in durban, it will be great if you can attend in person , if not you can
still attend remotely and participate in our constituency day at 16th July,
for more info http://durban47.icann.org/node/39681.

Best Regards,
Bill Drake, NCUC chair"

Rafik Dammak