[Membership-affairs] [NCUC-EC] NCUC Brochure

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Tue Jun 11 15:43:04 CEST 2013

Bzzzt! Wrong! It's Klaus of NPOC

From: William Drake [mailto:william.drake at uzh.ch]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 9:36 AM
To: Milton L Mueller
Cc: EC NCUC; membership-affairs at lists.ncuc.org
Subject: Re: [NCUC-EC] NCUC Brochure

On Jun 11, 2013, at 3:13 PM, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu<mailto:mueller at syr.edu>> wrote:

I assume you refer to the attached.  An action photo would be nice, but I'm not sure a picture with an IPC lobbyist, an ISOC staff member, and an ICANN staff member quite captures who we are...

[Milton L Mueller] Hey, Mr. Grumpy, there is no IPC lobbyist in the photo (unless you or joy are doing something I don't know about.

Not grumpy, on earth.  Who do you think that is in the middle of the picture, Santa Claus?  It's David Taylor from the IPC.

Mary was NCUC at the time and has her head turned anyway. KK is a former constituency chair and his status as ISOC employee now is a good thing not a bad thing.

<image001.jpg>