[Membership-affairs] [NCUC-EC] NCUC Brochure

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Jun 11 15:24:57 CEST 2013

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 01:05:21PM +0200, William Drake (william.drake at uzh.ch) wrote:

> On Jun 11, 2013, at 3:49 AM, Milton Mueller <mueller.syr.edu at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Sir Bill
>
> Your Excellency,
>
> > I am sending this from an email account not subscribed to NCUC-EC, so please forward
>
> Sorry just seeing this, reply with your comments will go through

No worries, I let Milton's messages through (and added his alternate
address to allowed senders to this won't happen again with that one).
In general, if someone wants to use multiple sender addresses, they
can easily be added as well. (I won't do it over the next week though,
I'll be totally offline, but Wilson can do it just as easily.)

--
Tapani Tarvainen