[Membership-affairs] Welcome to the Noncommercial Users Constituency of ICANN

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Thu Jul 4 16:50:59 CEST 2013

Hi

Once we get new members through the door, we need some mechanisms to help them look around and find a way to connect, a slot—i.e. Inreach.  Anyone have any thoughts on that?

I do think it'd be helpful if they could at least engage in the normal social networky first step of establishing a page, planting the flag, at new website equivalent of http://ncuc.org/profiles/members/.

Bill

Begin forwarded message:

william.drake at uzh.ch
www.williamdrake.org