[NCUC Finance] Hosting the NCUC E-Platform

Wilson Abigaba wilson at isoc.ug
Fri Feb 22 09:27:36 CET 2013

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 6:52 PM, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:

>  As Wilson said,
> the VSP requires sophisticated programming in the initial stages, whereas
> Ning is an established platform and one simply needs to add and manage
> content to it.

In fear of being misquoted :)

I didn't say "requires sophisticated programming". I just indeed
accepted that it will be technically demanding to setup but doesn't
necessarily require any "sophisticated programming" as the tools we
are deploying up are already programmed. The tools we are setting up
are already established platforms, used by millions across the world
but one requires technical knowledge to install a server and deploy
them. This is a one time effort and is not something we should worry
about in a long term.

Kind Regards,
Wilson