[NCUC Finance] financial report for 2012

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Feb 4 20:36:42 CET 2013

Hi,

Possibly worth looking into.  A lot of the packages do have way of inputting data from the banks.  But I have not researched it.

The reason it came to mind was the ability to help in producing standard reports that might be a good thing to provide any funder that wants reports.

Definitely not looking to make the work harder by imposing a SW structure and data entry, just thought it might make some of the other tasks a bit easier.

avri