[NCUC E-team] Second edition of #AskNCUC Twitter Chat Series

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 14:58:30 CEST 2018

Hi Shahul

Many thanks for this.
Indeed it is time we do another of our twitter conversations.
I think we could do it before the members call 27th April 13UTC - We
do it 27th April 12UTC-13UTC

It will be great because we can warm up the themes which will be
discussed during members call

As for veteran collaboration, it is never easy but we can tie to some
occasion to ask.

For instance, RPM just had a change of co-chairs so maybe we can get
Kathy Kleiman to participate and share the expectations for the next
steps of this PDP and how to participate on it

I'll consult her about it.

In any case we can open up the preparation of this on NCUC-Discuss for
anyone else who wants to join in send in their suggestion.

How about that?

Thanks