[NCUC E-team] new e-team member candidacy

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:16:39 CEST 2017

Comments?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shahul Hameed <shahul at computer.org>
Date: Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 2:07 PM
To: Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>

Hello Renata.

Thanks for your e-mail. In my opinion, the current NCUC website is
very well organized and I discovered this working team via our
website. Currently, I don't have any specific suggestions to improve
our website but when something comes up I will definitely point out.
Regarding our social media outreach especially Twitter, I do have a
comment that we can still improve our outreach by sharing news and
articles related to the policy work of NCUC and also conduct Twitter
Chats or AMA sessions using the power of the platform. Being a
newcomer to NCUC, this is what comes to my mind.

I'm a web developer and served various volunteering roles with this
skill such as the Webmaster of IEEE Day Global Team for 3 years
(www.ieeeday.org) and I was the one who developed the inSIG website
(www.insig.in). I can allocate weekly 4-6 hours for this.

Regards,
Shahul Hameed,