[NCUC E-team] SPF record for ncuc.org

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Mon Aug 21 12:04:11 CEST 2017

Hi Michael,

No, I don't know of any big issues.

One perhaps worth mentioning, I think "Members" page is still
manually maintained and thus gets out of date, but that's due
to work in progress with CiviCRM.

Content-wise there're some small rough edges (e.g., "Mailing List" in
singular, and under Governance); under "Leadership" it is a bit
confusing that it shows only "Previous ECs" as submenu, it is not
obvious how to get current one &c, but nothing big.

Tapani