[NCUC E-team] E-team moving forward

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Mon Apr 24 11:51:54 CEST 2017

I've done my stuff that’s open on the Trello.
https://trello.com/b/VYF1PnF7/ncuc-website

And I'll note that I raised issue with Tapani on the use of the PHP plugin that was why he sent the mail to the list, I don’t like using PHP injection even via short code as I see it as a security risk but Tapani and Farzi are happy to continue with it so as I ultimately am not responsible for the website I'm ok with that.

-J