[NCUC E-team] Website Prototype Back

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org
Thu Dec 15 18:03:50 CET 2016

Agree. I would just add that the role would actually require more skills
than just website (i.e., Wordpress) administration. NCUC also needs someone
experienced with general Linux admin, database management, and even
familiarity with CiviCRM which NCSG will be bringing online in near future.

- Brenden