[NCUC E-team] Email Issues - Follow-up

Gannon, James-1 james-1.gannon at novartis.com
Thu Apr 14 10:23:34 CEST 2016

If we go down this route I would suggest that we have a shared mailbox or a forwarder so that we don’t have a single point of failure in case of unavailability.
Happy to be the primary contact and manage these but we should have a process by where Brenden or others also have the ability to manage and respond in my absence.

James Gannon
IGM Manager – Projects & IT Security SME