[NCUC E-team] NCUC’s Constituency Day meeting on 20 October

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Thu Sep 17 08:54:58 CEST 2015

Hi Joly

We’ve never made a film of CD. If you wanted to make one fine by me, but bear in mind a) it is group discussion around a table in a typically poor windowless room and the camera and sound would have to dart back and forth, b) some of what we do is fairly dull administrative stuff, or maybe just not fun viewing (we will need to talk about bylaws etc), and c) it’s 3 1/2 hours long.  Also I’d need to give a head’s up to visiting speakers to make sure they’re ok with it.

Maybe a logical thing would be to just film the hour with Larry and Fiona? That’d be the prime viewing, substantive rather than in house procedural discussion. Let me know if you’d like to, if so I’ll write to them to clear it.

Thanks

Bill