[NCUC E-team] Mailing list problems, OS upgrade

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Nov 3 19:11:42 CET 2015

On Tue, Nov 03, 2015 at 03:36:09PM +0200, Tapani Tarvainen (ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info) wrote:

> I think it'd be better to upgrade the entire operating system.

> I'm planning to go ahead and do it a bit later tonight unless
> someone objects

Seeing no objections and goahead from Stefi, I upgraded the
OS to 14.04 "Trusty" and Mailman specifically to 2.1.20-1.

Then I set DMARC setting on all lists to "munge-from":
the effect is that people mailing from yahoo (or others
with similar DMARC policy) will have their from-address
changed - side-effect is that reply to sender (instead
of list) does not work.

Please let me know if you notice something broken.