[NCUC E-team] [NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Appointments for 2015

Walid AL-SAQAF wsaqaf at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 13:37:18 CET 2015

Hi Joly,

It's OK for me to ask you or Maryam for help with list maintenance issues.
I'm considering the first step in having the questionnaire answered by
members on the list as the first indicator of who is active and who is not.
I understand that voting is another way of doing the same so it will be
useful to know who has voted last time to keep that in mind.

Sincerely,

Walid

Walid Al-Saqaf, PhD